Monday, August 08, 2005

Legend of Chief Snow Cloud



I took a trip with my mother and sister to Tennessee. While driving in the mountains, we needed to stop for gas. I began filling the tank as the ladies went into the store to use the restroom and buy snacks. As I was getting the gas I looked over and saw a man dressed like an indian and thought that this would make a great photo.

I quickly finished topping off the tank and then asked the brave if he would pose for a photo with my mom and sister. When they came out of the store they were surprised that I had made a new friend so fast and they were not sure what I had in mind.

I told them to pose with the chief. He stepped between them and smiled. He then pointed up and spoke only two words, "snow cloud".

We all looked to the sky to see if we too could see the snow clouds forming above us. We were impressed with his knowledge of nature. I gave him a couple of bucks and off we went. We wanted to get down the mountain before the snow.

As we pulled away I asked my family if they enjoyed having their photo taken with a real indian chief? My mother said these words I will never forget, "That man touched my boob!"
At last the secret of Chief Snow Cloud was revealed. And to think I pay the guy to feel up my mom. Posted by Picasa

No comments: