Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fred Hotline Staff Removes Offensive Post

The staff of the Fred Hotline would like to apologize to Mr. Robby B. for the post on Wed. April 13, 2005 that showed Mr. B passed out in a toliet stall. He did not feel that this portrayal was fair as you can tell from the following email.

"Dude,

I was browsing the Hotline and saw myself laying in the urinal and boy it brought back some great memories. I miss wallowing in other peoples urine after a hard night of drinking. Can you come over tomorrow and piss in my floor so I can relax in it for old times sake?

Thanks pal,
Robby"

We would like to state for the record that the photo was removed minutes after receiving this email and that no one from the FH staff took Mr. B up on his offer to "piss on this floor."

No comments: