Thursday, August 25, 2005

Carl Wilson Update


The staff of the Fred Hotline caught up with Carl Wilson and asked him if he could ID the woman in this photo standing next to him. He had this to say:

"Yes, as a matter of fact I can, reluctantly, ID that woman. Her name is Ivana Tules, an ice princess from hell who took me for all of the free lunches and cheap beer I willingly handed over.

A perpetual tease, the last I saw of her was a slender pale leg as she slipped out the window onto the fire escape of my second floor brownstone on Walker Avenue early one morning in the spring of 1988. With her went my meal card (three punches left), the five dollars and odd change leftover from the previous night's drunken pinball marathon at College Hill and my favorite black INXS t-shirt."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: