Thursday, March 10, 2005

Fred Hotline-Khomeini Dies

Posted by Hello

This was one of my favorite Fred Hotlines. It has a quote from Jim Morrison at the top, "Our culture mocks 'primitive cultures' and prides itself on suppression of natural instincts and impulses."

At the time I was really into Jim Morrison and the Doors. I later grew to dislike him for pissing away his genuis in much the same way as Elvis.

There is also a great photo, of then roommate, J. Scott Nunn and his tennis racket. Scott and I were talking in his room one day and he said, "watch this" as he stuck this head and arm into this broken racket. He had discovered he could do this after a late night of drinking.

A couple of our friends saw the picture and pretty soon everyone wanted to try. My girlfriend at the time could get her head and both arms through it. We all enjoyed watching her work her boobs past the racket and down on to her waist. At one point we had a couple of girls fight over the thing to see who could get it around their waist first.

I could only get it around my neck.

I want to point out that this is one of the few Fred Hotlines with photo credits.

We also see a photo of young Master Winslow with two lovely girls. I think the one on the left is named Karen. I'm not sure about the one on the right. We will call her Gwen. This is a shot from one of our famous wine and cheese parties. We would dress up and invite girls over to drink wine and eat cheese that we had purchased from the Pace Membership warehouse. Nothing says fine wine like a two gallon box.

Khomeini dies. This appears in red letters in the orginial copies.

There is some math on there that I don't understand. Which is true of most math.

Dave Walker(man) is seen at the bottom next to the gun store sign. He was in town for a couple of days, so I took him on a photo shoot. I took a lot of stock Dave shots for later issues.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Ooooh, oooooh, you could see Halley's Comet!!

What?