Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Will

I will be flying to Kansas on Friday and if anything happens to me I wanted to make sure that the Boss Lady knew who to give all my good stuff to, instead of just throwing in out. Now that I think about it, she may throw it all away while I'm gone.

Scott Nunn gets my early poems, including the original copy of "Squirrel on the Road". You will know that it's the original because I misspelled the word minute. He also get anything with Fred Chappell's autograph. (This includes "The World Between the Eyes" and "The Fred Chappell Reader". ) As far as compromising photos of Scott Nunn, he'll need to look on the internet for them, that's the last place I put them.

To Dr. Bray I leave all copies of the police sketch that looks like him and my ZK. (Boss Lady, that's the toy gun I pull out when you want me to kill spiders in the house. He will need to look around on the floor in the bonus room for red bullets.

Also Mike D. gets the singing Darth Vader. (I put fresh batteries in it because no one wants a new toy with crappy batteries in it.)

Thanks,
Randy

No comments: