Monday, April 25, 2005

Note to Dave Walker(man) from Father Ed Fitzgerald

The following is a note written to Dave Walker(man) from one of my college roommates, Father Ed Fitzgerald. I feel very small right now.


"It is I do not be afraid.

Hello Dave Walker, It is Fr. Ed Fitzgerald.

Thank you very much for your email. I am doing well and enjoying serving Holy Mother Church as a priest for the Diocese of Charleston. I have a degree in Canon Law from Rome and the pastor of a parish (500 families, school 220 students). I am also the Chancellor for the diocese. On July 9, 2005 I will celebrate 10 years of priesthood. I am delighted to hear of your conversion to Roman Catholicism. Welcome to the Club.

I will continue to keep you close in my prayers and I wish you much peace and happiness in your life.

God Bless

Fr. Fitzgerald"

No comments: