Sunday, September 04, 2016

I had a dream about Harry Styles

I had a dream that I was in the United Kingdom and that I was waiting in line for over an hour to get an autographed photo of Harry Styles. When I got to the end of the line, I approached Harry and reached out to shake his hand, only to be told that he doesn’t shake hands. Not even a fist bump. Anyway, I’m getting him to sign the autograph. There was a monkey there holding up his paw, telling people not to take pictures and one lady even brought her own chase lounge and a rose for her and Harry to pose on. She was told no. At this point, Harry was under the table and only his head was visible through a hole cut into the middle of the table. His head was just sticking out. He gave me the signed 8 x 10 photo with his autograph and my name spelled correctly on it and then his face melted into a pool and he ended up looking like Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

No comments: