Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mike Davis is Very Handsome


Here is a shot of Mike D. holding a singing Christmas tree. (Don't ask.) Anyway, he kept calling me at work to complain that I never put any pictures of him on the Hotline any more and he sort of implied that he was going to stop reading the Hotline altogether if this didn't change.

The fact is that, sadly, I have more photos of Mike D. than of Lara. I like to run a joke into the ground as much as the next guy, but I thought if I kept it up Doug, Lara's powerful attorney husband, might not like the joke and get really pissed and sue the shit out of me like he did to Vertical Horizon. (Don't ask. I can't talk about it anyway because of a court order.)

Anyway, so for now it's back to photos of Mike D. (Which I will gladly replace with photos of Lara in a cheerleader outfit, Hooters' uniform or Wonder Woman ensemble.)

No comments: