Thursday, May 19, 2005

Stuff I Hate

I hate when people give me photos of their new born babies, but they don't bother to write the child's name on the back of the photo. I have an entire drawer full of baby pictures. I don't know who these kids are or if I'm related to them or not. I think the ones with bows in their hair are girls. As a general rule, just don't give me any pictures of your kids, unless you correctly id them on the back of the photo or they can be recognized as a person.

I hate it when the local weatherman takes credit for the weather.

I hate it when people are a good thirty feet ahead of me going through a door and they stop and hold it open, forcing me to speed up in order to not look like I don't appreciate them holding the door for me. Once I am forced to speed up to get the door, it cancels out the nice gesture, so it's like you didn't do anything nice to begin with.

I hate it when you pass a co-worker on my job and I say "How are you?" and they answer back "How are you?" I hate it even more when they say "How are you?" and I reply, "How are you?" I also don't like that stupid little smile I have to accompany it with.

No comments: